Welcome and Explore!

Friday 19 October 2012

[Re-New] Soshi And You Bed Time Story Prologue

Hello everybody this is admin Taeyeon ::: Dork

First, i wanted to say that we're going to renew the #SoshiAndYouBedTimeStory. We will started it back from episode one and change everything! Promise you it will be better.
Sorry for the 'soshibedtimers' (Soshi And You Bed Time Story fans) for not updating the story for a week. I've been very busy lately.

I will give a prologue for today! Watch out!

'Jigeumun Soshi bed time story! Soshi is you!'

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Your POV

I remember this garden well. I remember when it bloomed last year when I went here with the rest of the girls. Remembering them, a tear fall from my eyes. It was such a heart-breaking story. I couldn't be the way I am now without them. But knowing that I couldn't met them anymore is just heartbreaking.

I watched the first snow during the year which is kinda late. It's December 31st 2015, 23:59:59 PM. Happy New Year 2016!

Tears fell again, now covering my face. I closed my mouth with one hands, trying to stop sobbing but it doesn't really works until someone hugs be from behind.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Here gonna give you some picture spam !! #SNSDPicSpam
































No comments:

Post a Comment