Welcome and Explore!

Saturday 20 July 2013

The Unwanted Child - A Tae-Ny Fanfiction Trailer

 
"I met you for the first time and my heart was beating so fast." 
"Because of you, those nightmares was just the past."
"You bring a whole new world to me."
"You break me free."

The car stopped in front of the tall and huge building on the center of the Seoul city. It was just another hot summer day on the middle of July. The lady went down from her car and walked inside the building, drinking a cup of coffee which was on her right hand while her left hand was holding onto folders and pieces of papers.

She felt a bumped on her shoulder and her papers fell down. She was lucky that the coffee didn't spill onto her clothes or it would be a total disaster.

"I am really sorry! I was running. I'm really sorry."

She look up at the long-hair girl. She looks so innocent and beautiful. Yes, beautiful.

"I guess it's alright. Just be careful."

She said as she walked away.


"Participant number 15 please come in."

She looked at her; the girl from before.

"So, Stephanie Hwang?"

"Yes?"

"Please introduce yourself and as why you want this job."


------------------------Please wait for the complete story---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment