Welcome and Explore!

Thursday 13 December 2012

Side Story and Bonus Chapter of You're My Oxygen - TaeNy TwoShots Fanfiction

The Sun slowly went down, leaving the beautiful 9 girls all alone on the beach. They were crying, surrounding Taeyeon's body, waiting for the manager to come. They haven't told the manager about the details but it already seemed so shocking to him; and for the members too. And for the first time of her life, Sooyoung didn't want to eat nor drink anything.

The scent of the salty water of the sea brought the memories back. The girls sat in silence, blaming theirselves for no apparent reason. Except for Tiffany who's still hugging Taeyeon's cold and stiff body in her arms, in her embrace. Tiffany thought of how alive Taeyeon is on variety shows laughing and telling jokes, the noisy Taeyeon, and the serious leader Taeyeon which is now only a dead body in her embrace.


Taeyeon's POV
I see my self in Tiffany's embrace while she and the other members were crying. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a woman.
"Hello, Kim Tae Yeon. We can finally see each other, huh?"
"Are you the lady who keeps appearing in my thoughts?"
"Yes, I am. Now, look around you, what did you see?"
"What did I see? My members crying with my dead body in Tiffany's embrace."
"I'm proud of you."
"Huh? Why? What had i done?"
"You had done so much things in the world but aside of all of that, you have completed your last mission in the world."
"Where am i now?"
"In between the 4 worlds."
"What should I do? Where should I go? I have no clue at all."
"Where should you go? Back to the earth."
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"I'll be sending you back to the world. Aren't you happy about it?"
"But, how is that possible? and how can that be?"

Then, Taeyeon noticed managers and staffs arriving and running towards them but they didn't bring police or anyone. Not even ambulance.

"Why they came empty-handed?"
"Becuse i told them to."
"What are you talking about?"
"Now, Kim Tae Yeon, there are still so much things i need to told you but i'll guess i'll be sending you first to where you belong, okay?"
"No, no. Please talk first. I'm really confused right now. Why are you sending me back to the earth?"
"Because I know I have to. You still have something big in this world to do which I don't realize. And everyone has approved."
"Who do you mean by everyone?"
"You should've known. For now, goodbye Kim Tae Yeon. We'll meet again soon. Have fun and good luck."


and there I was, in Tiffany's embrace. I slowly opened my eyes and i knew everyone was so shocked. "Tiff-tiffany?" I mumbled. she didn't said anything, she was too shocked. So did the others. I slowly stood up and all of them stood up including the managers and staffs. No one spoke.

"Hey! Why are you all so quiet?" I asked. But still no one spoke. "Manager-nim! I'm hungry!" I shouted. And suddenly, smile started to appered on everyone's face. "Yah, This is a miracle! You need to tell me what happened Taeyeon-ah, and the girls but before that to celebrate Kim Tae Yeon's reborn to the world, let's celebrate the party!" The manager shouted and commanded the staff to bring on all of the stock of food they have.

While the party is being prepared, I walked along the beach with Sooyoung and Tiffany. "What did actually happened?" Sooyoung asked. "Well, i guess it's not the best time to tell the story. For now, let's just have some fun and..." I bowed down to take a fistful of sand and throw it to Sooyoung's leg. "YA!!!! KIM TAEYEON!!!!"











You're My Oxygen side story, ended. Thank you for reading. I'll write again, soon.

<3, Taeyeon hyung

No comments:

Post a Comment