Welcome and Explore!

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Dreaming of SNSD

The dream happened like 2 weeks or 3 weeks ago. It happened before the Love & Girls album was out; exactly 4 days before it was released.

It was the first dream of SNSD I actually remember.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just an ordinary day in Singapore and I casually entered the CD shop I found. I went to look around the CD shop until I saw a rack that was filled by all SNSD DVD and CDs. I was so happy I began to look at them for a long time. But I noticed something weird. The CDs I were looking at are not the CDs I know. But they got SNSD pictures as the cover. Then I came upon one DVD which was blue-green colored with a little bit of sparks. What shocked me the most was on the cover of it, was written, "Yoona Solo Concert DVD". I was so confused but then the staff came and asked if I need any help.

Becoming even more confused, I asked her (the staff) why are these SNSD CDs and DVDs are those which I didn't know and why Yoona had a solo concert. She told me to look at the date of the Yoona's DVD I was holding on to carefully so I did. I examined it and finally came upon a date on the side of the CD; June 2015 in Seoul.

I looked at the staff again and decided to asked her what year is it now. She answered that it was 2016 / 2017 (I forgot). I was so shocked. Then I looked over the rack again and saw Love & Girls album. Love & Girls is maybe the only thing I can recognize even though the album is not even released yet in reality (I know this is weird).

Coming up to my sense, I began to pick all of the CDs and DVDs but then I woke up just as I was walking to the cashier to pay <laugh>.


Days later, I was coming upon twitter and it said that the Love & Girls album are finally sell in stores in Japan. I opened the picture someone posted and was shocked to see the CD. The shape, the size, the covers, the colors are all the same as what I dreamt!

This may looks like I am exaggerating but no, I'm not. It really happens and I was left speechless.
What do you guys think?

A coincidence? xD


[Fan account of Admin Taeyeon @ Soshi Nation]
Take out? Mention us first on twitter for permission. Comments are accepted ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment