Welcome and Explore!

Monday 5 November 2012

Soshi And You Bed Time Story [Episode 2]

Title : I'm Trapped With Girls' Generation Yoona

Sone's POV
Me and the girls walked into the mall. I wonder why most of the girls are wearing caps and shades, I don't like to wear one. I was walking beside Yoona on the back and was talking random things. I told her most about myself. Finally, i got curious about her. "Yoona-ah, why don't you tell me some little things about you?" I asked her as we enter a shoe shop.

Yoona paused for a while then looked around the shop and notice 3 high school guys on the door, looking inside. I turned to where she was staring at. I found all of this weird. Yoona suddenly grabs my hand, went outside the shop and took me somewhere else, without the girls knowing.

We went to the toilet which made me confused. She could just tell me right if she wanted to go to the bathroom? Luckily, no one was there. She panted, and so does me.

"Well, why are we here, Yoona-ah?" I asked her. She looked at me and slowly took off her caps, revealing her beautiful brunette hair. "You said you want to know a little bit about me, right?" Yoona asked. It was right so I nodded. "I am a model, actress, dancer. You didn't know?" She said.

I never know about this. To tell you everybody, actually, it's a little embarassing to tell you this, but i always watch cartoon. Okay...

I shook my head. "I appeared in the drama, playing in the TV now. You can watch it on SBS. My name is Im Yoona as you already know and i have one older sister. I'm currently attending Dongguk University. My hobby is eating, dancing, acting, listening to music, and sleeping. What more do you want to know about me?"

Just as I was thinking another question I'm going to asked her, someone came in. Yoona quickly turned her body and wore her head and walked out from the bathroom so I followed her. We went back to the shop and the girls are not there anymore.

Just as Yoona decided to call for Tiffany, fans swarming at us - at Yoona, actually. Yoona told me to run and followed her so I did. I was panting but not with her, maybe she's used to this.

We stopped and get into a restaurant and hide on the bathroom inside. We stayed inside the bathroom for 10 minutes and once we're out, no fans are in sight. Starving and drained, we decided to eat first and searched for the other girls later.

We talked like best friends while waiting for the food to come. Mostly we talked about her acting carreer and her personal life. In return, i told her about my house which I design by myself.

"You really design it by yourself?"
"Yes... I'm always interested in design."
"Where do you learn it?"
"Paris."
"You went to Paris for university?"
"Uhuh."
"Wow, that should have been cool. I always wanted to go to Paris..."
"Really?  I'll take you there sometimes maybe if you want. We can go as friends."
"Lol no way!"
"Oh why?"
"Best friend!" then Yoona did mehrong.

I know, i'm going to love these girls. Now i've known Yoona and Sooyoung better. Let's see who will be the next.

As we paid, Yoona called for Yuri.

Yuri said they were at the bookstore after finishing lunch so we went straight to the bookstore while still happily chatting. 










[HINT ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTER]
Next Chapter will be focused on Yuri but all the girls will be included. They will go to place where they will play as long as they want and enjoy themselves. But, it's a public place remember. And they will not have peace if the famous one is going. So what will they do? They said, no one left out between the nine, right?


=========================================================================

Yoona Bonus Picture Spam by backstabber2135 (Taeyeon Hyung)










 
all credits to the rightful owner
 
 
FOLLOW OUR TWITTER ACCOUNT @THESOSHINATION & @SOSHINATION
PA : @BACKSTABBER2135 (TAEYEON)
@ITSCLAIREWEISS (SOOYOUNG)
@CHANGTAEYULNA (YURI)
@BBRRRRENDA (JESSICA)

No comments:

Post a Comment