Welcome and Explore!

Friday 9 November 2012

Soshi And You Bed Time Story [Episode 3] RUNNING MAN SPECIAL EDITION!

Sone's POV

The digital clock was pointing at 6:30 AM. I was focusing on my computer screen, working for the project which the deadline was 2 weeks only. I sipped my coffee and put it back to the table just to hear my phone rang.

I answered the phone with still my eyes focusing on the computer screen. I took a glance to my phone screen, unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Umm hello. This is Tiffany. Do you remember me?" Tiffany's voice came out as cheerful as ever on the other side of the phone. I smiled.
"Yes, sure. What's up calling in the morning?" I've went out with the girls once only but feeling as close as best friend. It has been one week since the 'running man' in the mall.
"Uhm, we're planning to go to the amusement park today. Will you come and join us?"

I got lots of works and i didn't even sleep last night. I was so exhausted, but i need refreshing too right? So i agreed and they decided to pick me up half an hour from now. I said goodbye on the phone and went to took a shower and changed my clothes.

10 minutes left.


They finally arrived and i hop into the van. A driver was driving the car while Sooyoung, Seohyun and Yoona are eating breakfast at the very back of the van. While Jessica is sleeping. Taeyeon and sunny were listening to the music. While Yuri was putting on her make up. Tiffany and Hyoyeon are chatting with me.

As we arrived at the amusement park, it was not too crowded since it is still early in the morning. Suddenly, a yellow flag was seen and the guy was waving on us at a far distance. We ran towards it. I asked Tiffany, Yoona, and Sooyoung for a clue as we were running but they just wink and laughed it off. I hope it won't be bad.


Yoona's POV
I know this will happened. Actually, this is a mission. 'Bring a friend of yours to join today's running man.' and we decided to bring Sone.

As we arrived at the yellow flag, the PD started to give us the first mission for today.
"So, Sone, welcome to Running Man. Here's the mission for the day." the PD give the mission card to Taeyeon which Taeyeon read it out loud.

"Search for the Running Man members who was the same bell shape as you. The members are all inside the amusement park. Each of you will get a partner except 3 of you. But first, the bell should be taken at the 'spaceship adventure shop'."

"So what will happened to the rest of the three?" Sooyoung asked. "You will know later. Now, go! You have 15 minutes to search for the bell."

Just as the bell rang, we started to run to look at the map and search for the shop location.


Sone's POV
Now i finally understand. I watch Running Man twice so i think i should do good today. I'm not much of a fan but who knows if today could be a new experience for me.

I ran for the Spaceship Adventure Shop alone while the others are still looking at the map. I know the location of it if i'm not mistaken because i had just went here 2 months ago with my cousin after she had her college entrance exam.

I got to the shop at the first place and recieve the bell. The bell shape of mine was Diamond. I than recieved another mission card. "You have to search for the members who have the same bell shape as you and bring him / her to the flower garden beside the wi-fi spot."

After putting the bell as a bracelet, I went to search for my partner today.


Yuri's POV
Where is Sone? Why is she's not with us all of the sudden? Did she found the location already? Couldn't have been, right?

We went on our own direction, searching for the shop. I walked with Yoona, Sunny, and Taeyeon to the left side while the other use the right side.

"I've been here before. I know the shortcut to that shop. It still in the morning and it's not too crowded yet so we can probably use the way." Taeyeon said as she lead us to who-knows-where.


Sone's POV

I was walking in front of the 3D theatre when I see the purple shirt guy, drinking on the fountain. As far as i can remember, he is one of the running man member! Gary! Kang Gary! I ran to him as i bowed, "Annyeong haseo." "Oh?" he seemed shocked but bowed back.

"I would like to see your bell, Gary-ssi." I said. "Oh, sure. Are you the guest for today?" he asked, still confused. "Yes," i said and bowed once again. His bell was ribbon-shape. "Oppa, do you might know who owns this diamond-shaped bell?" I asked him, finding for a clue if he might know. "Ah, that's shape! I think either Jong kook hyung or Ji Hyo have it!" Gary said. "Ahh jinjja?" I asked. I've always been a fan of Jihyo noona. It will be great if I can pair up with her on today's match.

I said thank you to Gary oppa and then leave. "Ah, anyway, you look so pretty," he said and I just laughed it off.

I walked around for 5 minutes when i spotted Haha and Jaesuk eating sandwhich on the bench, while laughing with 3 cameramens surrounding them. I ran towards them and bowed. "Annyeong haseo. Can i see your bell?" I asked. "Oh? Are you the guest for today?" Haha asked. I nodded. Both of them showed me their bell. Either of them have the diamond shaped. "Uhm, oppadeul do you know where is Jong kook oppa or Ji Hyo noona is?" I asked them. "I saw Jihyo on the pororo shop there." Jaesuk said, pointing to a shop not far from them.


On the other hand, Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri, and Yoona are now having their bells and looking for the members of Running man.

Taeyeon = Heart
Sunny = Ribbon
Yuri = Rabbit
Yoona = Swan


Sone finally spotted Jihyo at the shop, looking cutely at the pororo doll together with Sukjin. "Eonnie, oppa, annyeong haseo. Can I look at your bell?" I asked politely. "Who are you?" Ji Hyo asked sharply. I smiled and replied, "I'm one of the guest for today. I'm looking for my partner with the same shaped bell. Can I see yours?"  I asked once again. Sukjin ahjussi's bell was Rabbit and dang! Jihyo's diamond! "Oh! So you're my partner for today?" Jihyo asked as she put a bright face. I nodded and said, "I've always been a fan of eonnie."


While Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Seohyun, and Sooyoung arrived at the shop.

Tiffany = Candy
Hyoyeon = Cat
Jessica = Pillow
Seohyun = Book
Sooyoung = Bear


>>> SKIP <<<

After all of them gathered back at the fountain, they will start the real mission for today. The first couple to arrive was Sone >< Jihyo and the last couple to arrive was Gwangsoo >< Jessica.

So, here's the partner

<Sone - Jihyo>
<Sunny - Gary>
<Yuri - Sukjin>
<Jessica - Gwangsoo>
<Taeyeon - Haha>
<Tiffany - Jaesuk>
<Seohyun - Jongkook>
and the left out are Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung.

Each partner was given the mission card except Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung.

The mission card  reads : "Each of you will have to ride at least 5 ride but with your hands thight together, once it was broken then you're out. Given time is only one and a half hour."

So as the bell rings, the couples went on different ways.

As for the three, they were given a mission card. The three of them will team up and do something to make the couples broken their hand but without touching them.

"Hyo!" "Yoon!" "Soo!" the three of them shouted and wait for 15 minutes until they can start their mission. They have now one hour and fifteen minutes to do their mission!


========================================================================

Are you guys interested on the story? Please give a feedback. If yes, we will explain how the couple survives and how Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung will do their mission. Will anyone help them?

========================================================================

121109 Yuri Picture Spam [15P]















 
 
by : admin taeyeon

No comments:

Post a Comment