Welcome and Explore!

Saturday 8 December 2012

You're My Oxygen (part 1)- TaeNy Two Shots Fanfiction

"where am I? Why is everything so dark?" Taeyeon said but her voice seemed to be latent. She was scared, she was confused.

"Kim Tae Yeon, you know your time wouldn't be long anymore. It is faith..." A voice said. Taeyeon looked around but unfortunately she couldn't spot anyone.

"I know i won't have enough time anymore. Show me yourself! Who are you?" Taeyeon briefly asked.

"I'm on your white side, Kim Tae Yeon. Don't be afraid of me. I can't show you my soul, but I can see you. I've been watching you all my life and i've been waiting for all the years to talk to you like this. Once you're dead, you can see me. It won't be long until you can see me."

"Stop it."

"But for the remaining time, spend the time with people you truly love, the passion you have been longing, do it all so you won't have any regret. Good luck, Kim Tae Yeon."

"What.. what do you mean?"

"It's now time to wake up and face the world. See you soon, Kim Tae Yeon."

Taeyeon woke up with Sooyoung in front of her eyes. Taeyeon was confused. Was it a dream or was it real? But she was just sleeping on the way to their holiday location, right? Taeyeon realise there were no one else in the van except her and Sooyoung. "Unnie, you're sweating? You're heaving a nightmare?" Sooyoung asked. Taeyeon quickly  shook his head, "No. Let's get down." and both of them went out of the van.

Sooyoung locked the door while Taeyeon walked into the villa that they will be having a holiday in for one week. Taeyeon was worried, she'll never make it back to Seoul. But all she can do was to hide it from all the members and have fun for the rest of the time.

"Taeyeon! Finally you're awake! Sunny and Jessica has been fighting for that one room, facing the ocean!" Yuri complained. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and said, "Just let both of them sleep there if they really wanted to. That means you can have your room alone, isn't it?" Taeyeon winked. "But I'm scared." Yuri pouted. "Ei! Just sleep with me then." Taeyeon said and left to her room.

She sighed as she sat on the bed and looked out to the window. It was isolated, the place. No one was there except them. On the farthest side, there are forest and on the other side, there is a beach. Taeyeon always loves beach. It's been a long time since she went play and maybe these times could be the last for her.

"Taeyeon-ah, let's eat some snacks at the beach!" Tiffany said, barging in. Taeyeon looked at her and smiled, "Okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes. You go first." Tiffany nodded and went out of the room. Taeyeon took her medicine with her, a bottle of water, and her phone, and headed outside, to the beach. It's actually dinner time but she don't have any idea why they're only having snack. But it doesn't matter to Taeyeon though, she's not in the mood to eat.

"Hey, Taeyeon! Eat this crackers! Delicious!" Jessica said in english for the last word. Taeyeon took a sit in between Tiffany and Yoona. "Unnie-ah, what do you want? Soda or...?" Yoona asked. "I bought a bottle of water with me, Yoong, thanks." Taeyeon said and Yoona just nodded. Taeyeon was not as cheerful as she usually was but no one was giving attention on it as they were to excited about the sunset.

But little did Taeyeon know, Tiffany smells something weird.


Sunset came and everyone was at the beach, including Taeyeon. She stood alone looking at the beautiful sunset with so much things in her mind. She was confused. Tiffany sighed and approached her. "Taeyeon-ah, there's something bothering you today?", Tiffany asked. Taeyeon shook her head. "No, it's just... You know. I've been tired with all the schedules. Maybe tomorrow will be better. It's just me being so moody you know," Taeyeon said, smiling and give a little fake laugh so Tiffany will think nothing but she's fine.

Tiffany know something is wrong with Taeyeon and she's going to find out no matter what.

Night came and everyone was already asleep. Suddenly, Taeyeon felt the pain coming in. She closed her mouth so that she won't screamed and woke everyone up but in the end, she gave up. She screamed, reaching for the medicine in the table beside the bed. That was the time when Tiffany came into the room and quickly grabbed the medicine and a bottle of water for Taeyeon. Slowly, Taeyeon calmed down.

"Taeyeon-ah, you need to explain me about this." Tiffany said. Taeyeon was afraid to look at Tiffany in her eyes. "Taeyeon, please. I need to know. I might be able to help you everytime..." "That's it." Taeyeon cut Tiffany. "I didn't want anyone to know my illness so you guys won't be worried everytime about me. I have a cancer, Tiffany. At the final stadium. I'm dying in a week, there's nothing that can help me. I'm just trying to find a little part of my happiness that I could get." Taeyeon said. Tiffany pull Taeyeon into a hug. "You should've told us earlier. Why didn't you take teraphy earlier or something?" Tiffany was mad, but she tried to burried it down and show only her love and care to Taeyeon. Tiffany felt something stabbed into her heart.

"Tiffany, please don't tell this to anyone until I'm gone."
"Taeyeon, please don't say that. I need you, we need you."
"But my time is over."
"There are still hope."
"Tiffany, listen to me. I'm at the final stadium and i'll be dying in this week. I'll not make it back to Seoul. Please, let me go in peace."

There was a moment of silence between both of them. Tiffany cried. She couldn't hold it in anymore.
"I love you, Taeyeon." Tiffany confessed. "I love you too." Taeyeon said. "I didn't love you only as a friend, a leader, I love you more than that." Tiffany said. Taeyeon froze for a moment. "Tiffany... I..." "You don't need to accept me. I just need to tell you that, i want you to know that...if.. if you're really going." and Tiffany was sobing really hard. "Tiffany please don't cry. You're hurting me." Taeyeon said. Tiffany couldn't handle it anymore. She kissed Taeyeon right on her lips but quickly pulled away, frightened that the pain would come back. Taeyeon was shocked.

"What did you just do?"
"I... I don't know. I'm sorry..."
"..."
"..."

"Kim Tae Yeon, now you finally found your longing love. Please think of it well and spend the rest of the time well while you still have time. Good luck."

That voice came again. Taeyeon closed her eyes for a moment. "Taeyeon, are you okay?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon slowly nodded. "Let's sleep." Taeyeon said. Both of them lay down on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Seohyun was the first to woke up and cooked breakfast for all of the members with Hyoyeon joining in. No one was awake except for both of them. "So what are we cooking now, Chef Seohyun?" Hyoyeon playfully asked. "I'm making porridge. You can think of something else too Unnie." Seohyun said. "We have Kimchi already right? So I guess i'll be cutting the eggs and steamed the chicken." Hyoyeon said, looking at the fridge. "That would be a good idea."

While on the other hand, Yoona was awake. She looked over her phone and found 2 messages. One from 2PM's Taecyeon and the other one was from her college friend. She replied both and washed her face. Afterwards, she went out of her room to see Hyoyeon and Seohyun cooking. She went directly to the fridge to take the milk. "What are you guys cooking?" Yoona asked, taking a gulp of the milk. "As you can see, princess, it's porridge, egg, and steamed chicken. Any other request?" Hyoyeon asked. "Tuna...?" Yoona suggested. "Huh? But Tuna wouldn't fit in eonnie." Seohyun said. "Tuna would fit in as long as you're still calling me eonnie." Yoona joked at Seohyun and Seohyun just stayed silence.

On the other hand in Taeyeon's room. Taeyeon woke up to find Tiffany was still sleeping beside her. Her stomach grumbled. Taeyeon slowly walked out to see if someone cooked already and found the 3 girls in the kitchen. "Hey yo, maknae, what are you making?" Taeyeon asked, trying to be playful. "Uhm, the porridge will be done in any minute. The steam chicken, Kimchi, and eggs are already on the dining table, unnie." Seohyun said. "Arasseo," Taeyeon said and went to the dining table. She smiled and went back to her room to took a shower.

"So what's the plan for today?" yoona asked Hyoyeon. "You know there's nothing here except the beautiful beach and the creepy forest there so we will be playing at the beach again." Hyoyeon said. "Ugh, I love beach but i think i should have choose to go to Paris." Yoona grumbled.

Taeyeon walked out to the dining room and saw Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Sooyoung were already eating. "Tiffany is taking her shower, she'll be joining us." Taeyeon said and took a sit beside Hyoyeon.

"Hey guys, what's for breakfast?" Tiffany came up and took a sit beside Yoona. Taeyeon looked up at Tiffany and Tiffany give a quick wink. Taeyeon chuckled and went back to eat.

Sunny and Yuri followed up and began eating. But there's no sign of the sleeping beauty, Jessica. "Aish, I'm going to wake her up." Hyoyeon said and went to Jessica's room. Taeyeon slowly walked outside to the beach, wanting a time alone. But Tiffany know her action and quickly followed her without anyone noticing.

Tiffany saw Taeyeon sat on the beach, playing the sand with her hands. "Taeyeon~ are you feeling the pain again?" Tiffany asked and sat beside her. "No, everything is fine. It's just that, the time are getting closer. Maybe 2 or 3 days would be ..." "Stop saying it and reminding of it." "I'm sorry..."

"Kim Tae Yeon, are you only will be going melancholy for the rest of the time to your love? You know you love her deep down somewhere. You have to find it before it gone. Before, YOU gone."

Taeyeon get used to the sudden zone-out minded. She sighed looking over at Tiffany who was staring at the beach. "How can i figured my feeling out?" Taeyeon asked herself.

"Tiffany..."
"..."
"Tiffany, can you hear me?"
"Yeah."
"Are you mad?"
"No."
"What happened? Did I annoy you?"
"..."
"Tiffany, please tell me. Don't be like this."
"..."
"Tiff..." and suddenly Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's hair and pulled her into a kiss on the lips. Taeyeon was shocked but she closed her eyes and enjoyed it. Tiffany cried. Taeyeon can feel her drops of tears on her face; thinking it was because of her. Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's but which made Taeyeon jumped a bit. She's going to far; Taeyeon thought. She quickly pulled away but Tiffany seemed to be more stronger than her.

"Tiff... any... I'm... huh... out.. huh... huh... of... breath,... huhh... huh.."

"Kim Tae Yeon, it is destined. Your time will only be until tomorrow's sunset. Be ready. We'll meet soon. I'll wait for you."


- to be continued -




HELLO everybody, this is Taeyeon from SoshiNation (@__yoong). I'm going to make this as a two-shot since it's too long. please give me your opinions by giving comments or mention us on twitter. You can also request a one-shot / two-shot fan fiction to us.

Name:
Country:
Twitter Name:
Gender:
Age:
Couple:
Genre:
Addition :

send it to lizzy_sy@yahoo.com / soshinationbbm@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment