Welcome and Explore!

Monday 10 December 2012

You're My Oxygen (part 2) - TaeNy Two Shots Fanfiction

The day before darkness, Taeyeon decided to have fun with all of the members and forget for a while about the illness that has been on her body since ever.

As they are bored, by 10 AM they decided to play some games. Hide & Seek. It might seemed so childish but they're bored anyway. They are divided into two teams.

Hiding Team : Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri, Sooyoung, Seohyun
Searching Team : Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Tiffany

And they will change position afterwards.

"But where can you hide on the beach?" Sooyoung complained. "That's what i've been thinking of, unnie." Seohyun but in. "Well, let's play at the forest. It'll be more interesting." Hyoyeon suggested. Tiffany eyed her like she's crazy but in the end everyone agreed and off they settled.

The Searching team must closed their eyes for 3 minutes for the hiding team to hides. Taeyeon run alone to find a suitable hiding place for her but she went to far. It was silent. She kept walking, thinking where is everyone. Why is no one with her. It's been 3 minutes, the searching team's voice must be echoing already.

But then, Taeyeon saw an old church. Curious, she walked towards it and the door creaked opened.

"Kim Tae Yeon, you finally come to me. This is my house. Do you like it? Isn't it beautiful?"

Taeyeon wondered around. Everything was gloomy. There were cobwebs, shattered glasses, dead roses at the podium and a picture of Jesus hanging in the middle.

"Look at the details, what can you see?"

"Nothing. Just... everything is gloomy. Roses, cobwebs, chairs, pictures, vasses..."

"Look up above you. What can you see?"

"Angels? painting of angels all over the sky."

"Yes. But more detailed please."

"There are some big angels that shines the most and little ones."

"Exactly. But more detail please." 

"Huh?"

"Okay. It seems like i have to tell you. Kim Tae Yeon, this is your destiny, your faith. I've been watching you over for so long. If you count all the angels, there are 309 angels, same as your birth date. That day, I was at the hospital, watching you born."

"What... What is this all about? Please show me yourself."

"I'm here, Kim Tae Yeon. But it's you who can't see me. Now, look up again. Just as you said before there are big and shinings angels and little angels. If you count the big one, there are 9. 9 shining angels, just as what So Nyeo Si  Dae is."

"You can do anything to me but not to my girls!!!"

"I won't do anything. Why should I? I'm a guardian, a protector."

"..."

"Kim Tae Yeon, it will be approximately 30 hours and 30 minutes until your life ends. I wish you all the best. One day can seem meaningless but this only 19 hours will be so precious. You need to do something important Kim Tae Yeon. You still have one mission left in this world before you can go. Remember your time limit."

"What is the mission and how if i can't complete it?"

"You have to believe in yourself. You're a leader for almost 6years. I believe in you. What the mission is, you need to find it yourself. If you can't complete it, your soul will remain in the in-between the 4 worlds."

"What four worlds?"

"Heaven, Hell, Humans, and the middle which lays confusion and desperation. Good luck, Kim Tae Yeon. We'll meet again, soon."


Taeyeon opened her eyes. Yoona was right in front of her. "Eonnie, what happened to you?" Yoona asked. "I... I don't know. Why... how? How long i have passed out?" Taeyeon asked, startled. "I don't know. I came to find you just 3 minutes ago and you were lying here, unconscious." Yoona said. "So it wasn't long than. I don't know what happened to me too. Where are the others?" Taeyeon asked. "The game is still on." Yoona said, helping Taeyeon to stood up and walked to searched for the other members.


Tiffany's POV

I was searching around when suddenly, i felt dizzy and eventually fell to the ground. All i can heard was a song playing. It seems so familiar but i can't think of anything for a while. And after a while, before i passed out, i remember the song; TVXQ's Why Did I Fall In Love With You. But it's just not it. Only... if....


"Stephanie Hwang."

"Where Am I?"

"You're here. In-between the worlds."

"What do you mean? Am I dead? but how?"

"No, you're not."

"Then how am i here? And who's talking to me? Why  I can't see you?"

"Because you're not dead. You're here because there's something important i need to tell you." 

"What is it?"

"Something big is going to happen. You're going to loose something big and I'm telling you to be ready."

"What is that something big?"

"I can't tell you for now. But everything will end soon. But not your hope and dreams. You'll continue to live as Stephanie Hwang, as So Nyuh Si Dae Tiffany."

"Then, what is it about?"

"I could smell your fear, Stephanie. But please, do well. You have completed your mission for that something big. But something is not clear yet. You'll find it out in a moment. Now, wake up. She needs you."

What had just happened? I stood up and brust the dirt of my clothes and took a deep breath. I know it wasn't just a joke. I was called to a different world, different dimension so it must be very important. Just then, I meet Taeyeon and Yoona. "Hey, Tiffany!" Yoona shouted. "Oh, Yoona? Taeyeon?" Taeyeon? Wait... i sense something wrong. No no, it can't be.


-Author's POV-

The hide & seek games lasted for 3 and a half hours and finally it's lunch time. AsTaeyeon promised herself today,she's going to enjoy her life and have fun so she did. She fight all those worries inside her and smiled like she used to.

"Sooyoung-ah! Don't eat it first,  pabo!" Sunny shouted.
"Arasseo. Arasseo! But hurry please, I'm hungry!" Sooyoung shouted back.
"Me too!" Yoona joined in.
"Me three!" Yuri butted in.
"Ah, those three are always like that." Jessica mumbled.

The food was finally served. All of them eat joyfully except for Tiffany. Taeyeon once in a while eyed her and she lets out a little sigh. But, Sooyoung who was beside her was too concentrated on her food that she didn't realise any single thing. (well except her food)


>> Fast Forward <<

"When I am down and all my souls so weary... When troubles come and my heart burdened be... Then I am still and wait here in the silence, until you come and sit a while with me..." Taeyeon was singing along but she never know that Tiffany is watching her until she joined in.

"You raise me up..." Tiffany smiled, looking at Taeyeon and sat beside her. "So i can stand on mountains... You raise me up... to walk on stormy seas."

"I am strong when i am on your shoulders... you raise me up to more than i can be..." They smiled at each other, singing that part.

"You raise me up, so i can stand on mountains... You raise me up to walk on stormy seas."

"I am strong when i am on your shoulders...You raise me up..."

"To more than I can be..."

>> Fast Forward <<

It was sunset time. Approximately 24 hours before the dreaded moments. The girls were at the living room, chatting and laughing.

"Guys..." Taeyeon broke the laugh. "I'm going to confess something." Taeyeon continued. Tiffany put her head down. Everyone became so silent. "I'll be gone in approximately 24 hours."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Hyoyeon asked.
"I got an illness since i don't know when. It's been a long time already and it's on the finaly stadium now. It's late to get back everything..."
"No!" Yoona shouted and tears dropped. Sooyoung tried to calmed her down.
"Tell me you're joking." Jessica complained. But Taeyeon shook her head.
"No, I'm not. Please understand this. I'm... it's only 24 hours left and i want to spend the rest of my time with you, with my 9 sisters."
"Taeyeon eonnie..." Seohyun cried.
"Maknae-ah, don't cry. I'm always proud of you. And i will always be proud of you even if i'm in the heaven already."
"Taeyeon-ah, why didn't you tell us these things earlier?" Jessica asked.
Yuri was too blind to asked anything. She cried and put her head down.
"I knew it just 2 months ago when everything is already too late. I just wanna have a little fun before my chances are gone. First of all, I want to thank you guys for being Girls' Generation and for being who you are. these 5 years will always be the best for me. Even if i'm gone, i will still and forever be a part of Girls' Generation. I will never forget and i'll never regret. Even though i want to do this forever, it seems that my times has come. I'll leave soon. My body. My soul. But my heart will always stay inside all of you and inside all of my family and SONE's heart. Once again thank you for everything, and sorry for everything."

and everyone cried...

>> Fast Forward <<

It was sunset 2 hours before sunset the next day. Everyone was in silence. They sat at the beach enjoying their last time as nine. No one dared to speak.

"Tiffany..." Taeyeon called.
"Yes?" Tiffany answered calmly.
"I finally found my last mission. I finally know it?"
"What is it?"
"I'm gonna tell, I love you. With all my heart. Just like you did." Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand tightly and smiled. They looked at each others in the eyes as if the others didn't exist. Everyone cried silently.

"Goodbye..." Taeyeon whispered and slowly closed her eyes, leaving Tiffany's hand all alone.


--------------------------------------------- IS THIS THE END? -------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------- BUT THEY SAID AND ENDING ALWAYS HAPPY---------------------


then....






this....






is.....




not....







the.....





end.

No comments:

Post a Comment